The Niall Kirkpatrick BAAPS/BAPRAS Fellowship is designed to support post-CCT Trainee Plastic Surgeons wishing to learn skills in Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine.
4 Fellowships of £8,000 each are available.
Fellows will be given the opportunity to assist a senior aesthetic practitioner and their team for a period of 3 months. Fellows on Fellowship for 2022 and 2023 will be a priority to finish their fellowship in 2024.
The Fellowship will comprise the following:
- Exposure to a full range of Aesthetic Surgery including breast, truncal, facial and peri-orbital surgery
- Aesthetic medicine experience including botulinum toxin and dermal filler procedures
- The opportunity to participate in outpatient, pre-and postoperative care
- Protected time given to individual tutorials on various aspects the Aesthetic Surgery syllabus
- A supervised research project or audit
The participating programme directors are:
- Mr Bryan Mayou, London
- Mr Dan Saleh, Newcastle
- Mr Muhammad Riaz, Hull and Yorkshire
- Mr Kenneth Stewart, Edinburgh
- Mr Mark Henley, Nottingham
- Mr Greg Williams, London
In addition, Dr Greg Williams will provide Fellows with an overview of hair transplant surgery.
Applicants must have an informal conversation with their chosen programme director who must undertake to support application.
Applicants may apply to work with the Programme Director.
The deadline to apply is 31 December.
Click here to download the brochure and application