AwardsTen awards of £500.00 each, available annually
The closing date for submission of applications is 7 January each year.
The awards are made following the meeting of BAPRAS Education committee in February of the following year. Please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
To apply, please send the completed form linked below to email@example.com.
Your application will not be accepted until we have received a letter from your host institution confirming your placement. Please email this to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications will then be scored by members of the PLASTA National Committee.
Preference is given to applications that:
- Are made prospectively
- Outline specific expenses pertaining to how the bursary will be spent
- Involve significant exposure to plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Involve a project component that will aid professional development
- Clearly demonstrate how the elective will benefit the applicant
- Involve exposure to an environment significantly different to the NHS
- Demonstrate originality
- Do not involve providing payment to the host institution
On completion of your elective, please complete and return the elective report form below
Download elective report form
Awards in 2021
in 2021, bursaries were awarded to Suliman Ali, Robert Flather, Su Jeong, Emma Johnston, Lorenzo Lenti, Ganesh Paul, Alireza Sherafat, George Simmons, Ellie Taylor, Chen Zhang.