Aesthetic Fellowship Deadline Approaching
A reminder to members that the deadline for applications to the 2020 BAPRAS BAAPS Aesthetic Fellowship will close at Midnight on 31 December 2019.
With four fellowships available at £8,000 each, this opportunity is one not to be missed. Fellows will be given the opportunity to assist a senior aesthetic practitioner and their team for a period of 3 months. The Fellowship will comprise of the following:
- Exposure to a full range of Aesthetic Surgery including breast, truncal, facial and peri-orbital surgery.
- Aesthetic medicine experience including botulinum toxin and dermal filler procedures.
- The opportunity to participate in outpatient, pre-and postoperative care.
- Protected time given to individual tutorials on various aspects the Aesthetic Surgery syllabus.
- A supervised research project or audit.
For further information and to apply click here
Back to list page