Full Members must
• Have their name on the Specialist Register of Plastic Surgery of the General Medical Council as a plastic surgeon and hold a Certificate of Completion of Training or CESR in Plastic Surgery in the United Kingdom;or
• Hold any registration or certificate equivalent to the above in the Republic of Ireland
• These requirements may be waived by Council in exceptional circumstances.
Completed applications will be forwarded to Council for approval, and then voted upon by Full Members at an AGM or EGM.
Further information on membership eligibility can be found in the BAPRAS Memorandum and Articles of Association
Annual Rate: £550
Courses and Meetings: Members in all categories receive a discount to the scientific meetings and advanced courses. This is set per course
Full Members are entitled to
• Vote at general meetings
• Be elected or co-opted as a member of Council or Officer of the Association
• Add their details to the public 'find a member' search on the BAPRAS website