UCL Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Conference
6 March 2021
UCL Surgical Society is proud to announce their VIRTUAL Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery conference which is accredited by BAPRAS and worth 7 CPD points.
• The UCL National Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Conference 2021 will be hosted virtually due to the implications of the Covid-19 pandemic.
• With a virtual platform, we believe this conference will be more accessible to more students and junior doctors due to elimination of travel.
• We have recruited phenomenal National and International surgeons to give talks on many aspects of plastic surgery, adding yet another perspective to our conference.
• There is the opportunity for small group surgical skills workshops, including basic and advanced suturing, local flaps and portfolio building. These workshops will be completely interactive and hands on!
• There will also be the chance to present your own research in our national abstract competition, judged by the Royal Society of Medicine Plastics President.
Medical students and FY1/2s
£6 for delegates
Visit the website