Cadaveric Speech and Palate Course
9 January 2019
Newcastle Surgical Training Centre
This course is designed for ST5-ST8 trainees who are interested in the most recent developments in Plastic Surgery, ENT and OMFS.
Educational Aims of the Course:
• Develop and enhance anatomical knowledge
• Understanding of Specialist Instrumentation
• Methodical Dissections
• Surgical Procedures to manage complications
This is an intensive one day course with an expert faculty. A series of didactic lectures and edited videos provides step by step tuition covering the speech surgery curriculum.
• Experts on the subject will present the anatomical and technical aspects of procedures along with risks, benefits and outcomes.
• Teaching is through cadaver dissection and you will have HANDS ON practical dissection on FRESH FROZEN specimens
• Procedures delivered are:
For further information