BAPRAS/RSM Aesthetic Masterclass in Rhinoplasty
8-9 May 2017
Royal Society of Medicine, London
This event is being organised by the Royal Society of Medicine in collaboration with BAPRAS. This course will provide a comprehensive overview of rhinoplasty surgery from the basic principles to the latest developments in the area. The expert faculty includes some of the top rhinoplasty surgeons in the UK and Europe who are at the forefront of the specialty and have contributed to some of the most innovative and exciting advances in the area of rhinoplasty surgery.
Aims and objectives
After attending this meeting, participants will be able to:
- Analyse a nose and plan a rhinoplasty procedure
- Understand the principles behind rhinoplasty surgery including indications and techniques for osteotomies, managing the dorsum, tip and septum of the nose
- Be aware of the decision making and alterations in technique necessary when doing cleft rhinoplasty and ethnic rhinoplasty surgery
- Understand the complexity of managing the rhinoplasty patient including the psychology of the rhinoplasty patient and seeing the unhappy rhinoplasty patient
- Understand the complexity of secondary rhinoplasty
BAPRAS members are eligible for discounted rates at this event - fees are from £90-£240 depending on category of registration. Click here to find out more.
Please click here to view the programme
For more information