e-Posters offer an innovative approach to traditional posters and allow for significant time and cost savings for authors. e-Poster presenters should note the following information:
• Posters should be submitted as PowerPoint presentations only. Other formats cannot be accepted. The text should be roughly equivalent to lecture slides.
• Please DO NOT password-protect, encrypt or save your document as a PDF.
• e-Posters should contain a maximum of five slides
• Do not include videos in your poster
• Do not use animation schemes within or for transitions between slides.
• Presentations should be set up in landscape orientation with a screen ration of 16:9 (in powerpoint 2007/2010, these details can be accessed via the ‘design’ menu- select the ‘page set up’ option)
• It is recommended that font size should not be smaller than 14pt
Powerpoint presentations must be received by the BAPRAS office by email (email@example.com) no later than Monday 10 June. Late submissions will not be accepted, and your poster details will not be included in the programme. If your file is particularly large, you may like to consider sending it via a transfer or file upload service, such as wetransfer.com, or dropbox and sending us a link to your presentation.
Save your file with a title that includes your poster number, title, and your surname
We will email you to confirm receipt of your poster. If you have not heard from us after three days, please call 0207 831 5162.
Viewing and Presentation
All posters will be available to view at dedicated e-poster viewing stations in the Purbeck Hall.
Each poster will be available to view throughout the event.
You have been allocated a ten minute presentation slot in over one of the lunch breaks, where you will be expected to be present at the specified screen in order to present and discuss your work. Further information on the timing of this is available in the online programme