BAPRAS 16th Undergraduate Day
28th October 2017
The Electric Press
3 Millennium Square
The 16th BAPRAS Undergraduate Course is a one-day national event for all medical students interested in finding out more about a career in plastic surgery.
• Hear about different plastics specialisms from consultants
• Learn practical surgery skills from specialist registrars
• Recieve to careers advice on how to get into plastic surgery
• Consider elective advice, research ideas and charity work
• Receive BAPRAS Certificate of Attendance, for your portfolio
• Prizes awarded for ‘best plastic surgery poster’ and ‘best plastic surgical skills
We are accepting abstract submission for poster presentations until the 25th September 2017.
Click here to download the poster form
Send your poster abstract to Kavita.firstname.lastname@example.org