The Mohs surgery special interest group has a focus on maintaining and furthering excellence in care through a number of core principles including:
- Providing a forum for members to share insights, experiences and developments
- Enhancing effective national service delivery through liaison and collaboration with NHS leaders, programmes and commissioners
- Providing expert opinions to BAPRAS on Mohs surgery matters
- Maintaining close working with other SIG groups, specialties and allied professionals
- Developing training opportunities through various channels including the Training Interface Group (TIG) and courses
- Furthering best practice through research, audit and data capture
Whilst membership includes practicing Mohs surgeons, the Mohs surgery SIG also welcomes other healthcare professionals that may enhance the workings and aims of the group including fellow BAPRAS members, trainees and nurses.